July Favourites


And my favorite month has flown at a blink per second speed. When did  1July turn into 31 July. I have legitimately no clue. But with a new month on here I am tell you what are the thing that I have been extremely obsessed with this month. Even though this month went in a flash I still found some time to indulge in few things so here goes

   1.  Jolly Rancho
Their advertisements are all over the place and with Tamanah Bhatia endorsing it. So, not that I am a 10 year old whoe goes around tasting candies but I tasted this one purely by accident and got  completely fixated by it. I would recommend the green apple flavor and the watermelon isn’t bad as well.
Get It At:Every second shop is selling it.
Trying to eat the packaging!
    2.  Dungarees
Apparently it’s the next big fashion rage. But to me it’s a direct flashback of Kajol from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai at least the first half. The best part about a dungaree is that it can be paired up with anything an everything. Check this link out to see how I styled them and wear can you get them.
Get Them At:http://www.zakoopi.com/lookbooks/the-dashing-dungarees
Sun In my face, Hence the scrounged look!
   3.  I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
The Famous and inspiration to all girls out there. The 16 year ols Pakisthani girl who was shot dead in her own school bus by the talibans for standing up to for the right of education. Here we were kids who hated going to school and she stands upright for her basic right. The book will give you goosebumps and at places make you cry. A bit stretched out in my opinion but a definite read.
For more Bookstagram check out
https://instagram.com/aastha.kalia/
Get It At: Flipkart
   4.  Glasses
I have been wearing specs since class 7th now which is about almost 8 years  but  these big chunky glasses are far most the most comfortable ones  and they look cute as well.  At Least I think so. They are big and  beetling and go with almost everything.
Lenskart
   5.  Buzzfeed Quizzes
It’s not possible that you haven’t visited Buzzfeed infact it’s  so popular in India that they started A new “Buzzfeed India” but what’s the most exciting part is their quizzes extremely arbit  but overly fun. From which actor is your true soulmate ? to which pop queen is your BFF ? its definitely  morale boost. And if you don’t get your pick you can always re-take the quiz.
Check Out:http://www.buzzfeed.com/quizzes

Ps: Hope You Like The Name Change!!

Comments