Monsoon Lover


Being a Hopeless Romantic and a Water Lover. Its not surprising that Monsoons are my favorite Season. The Fact that I am a July Born just adds up to my love for the Rainy Month.

Even Though there have been Loads of posts written on how to spend the Perfect rainy day. Here’s my take on it.
     
      1.   Monsoon Melody: Get out the old keyboard or flute that’s been in the attic. Or call over some friends and have a Jam session. Sing and hum along the tunes. If not then just make a rain playlist which complements the Pitter-Patter of the raindrops.
 
Guitar Addiction 
     2.   Use the Mood: The Rain surfaces up our creative side. A lot of thoughts roam around just give them an outlet write, paint, cook, do whatever you feel like. Let your heart take control.
Journaling


     3.   Play: Even If you suck at it A.K.A Me. Its definitely fun to fall and slip on the ground while soaking wet. Try playing any outdoor game. Once me and my cousin played Badminton Crazy right? But that was the most fun game ever by the end of it we were rolling on the court from laughing. And the.  Bruises are completely worth it.
Trying And failing!




   4.   Watch  Your Movie: Be it a Soppy romantic movie or an inspiring tale, a typical family drama or the dhinchak Bollywood masala. Get some tissues and grab popcorn. Settle In! Your day just got perfect.

 
Infected By Bollywood
  5.   Go For A Walk: Get out an umbrella or if you want to fell the cold leave it at home and go for a walk. One of my favorite thing is to observe people in monsoons. Go around your colony or a nearby park, get some exercise jump in a bit of puddles. I swear you’ll wish the road never ends.
 
Walking Around
    6.   Read: It doesn’t matter whether you are a book nerd or not. Nothing beats reading with a hot beverage while the heavens open. If you are a reader you must already be having a novel to read if not then get a comic or newspaper or just open this blog and read.
Mr.Holmes Being my companion with green tea

   7.   Don’t Snore: I know its extremely tempting. Being in a very serious romantic relationship with my bed I completely understand why we can’t leave our bed. But contrary to the popular belief monsoons are not to cuddle in bed. Rains come down and invite us to enjoy it not to be under our sheets. We have winters for that ;)

Do It!


   8.   Savour: Rains are mesmerizing and magical. They symbolize free spirit and help relax. So if you don’t feel like doing anything do that. Kick back and lay down just sit next to a window or your balcony with a steaming cup of coffee and just look out and enjoy the bliss.
Complete Bliss!!



P.S: I love the feeling of  freshly rained ground on my feet. Hence the Bare Feetedness!


Signing Off!




.

Comments

  1. Oh my god I love this article. Even though I'm not a fan of rainy season, reading this one makes me go out.
    Lots of love :*
    Your number one fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aastha...good one...all those feelings n awakenings come down with the drops ,it seems....a hot cuppa coffee n a good read ...on a swing on d balcony...with the soft pitter patter...just kind of nostalgic....
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aastha...good one...all those feelings n awakenings come down with the drops ,it seems....a hot cuppa coffee n a good read ...on a swing on d balcony...with the soft pitter patter...just kind of nostalgic....
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Aastha! Congratulations on your blog. Its a great initiative and I'm happy for you. I read it off & on...its fun.
    I can suggest some improvements. Do you proof-read your article before publishing it? Proof-reading really helps get rid of in-text errors. Also, why don't you use proper punctuation?
    (Devika Singh here, just in case I screw up my displayed account name. I'm not tech savvy)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well even though there might be punctuation mistakes I can completely understand where it comes from. You know when a talented writer has so much to write they kind of don't worry about the grammatical errors. They want to say all that's in their head at once, all those lovely feelings and emotions which they want to put into words consume them more than less important stuff like commas and full stops or spelling errors.

    All I can say after reading your blogs are they are highly relatable, refreshing and cheering.
    You never fail to put a smile on my face and that's what I love about you and your much beloved blogs (even though they might have some errors in punctuation but none in what they want to convey)
    With loads of love. Keep writing!
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't agree :|
    Good writing is a combination of matter and presentation. Grammar is important, especially if one is writing seriously for a group of readers. The depth of the piece remains no doubt, but it is most definitely enhanced by proof-reading and punctuation. Thats my opinion. I'm waiting to hear Aastha's thoughts on this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, if the group of writers are already liking what's been given to them to read who are we to complain.
    And honestly, a little bit of imperfection add a touch of realism to it. It makes it more human and relatable.
    Anyway to each its own.
    All that matters is we both love what she writes and that is a proof enough that people do see above punctuation errors.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment