June Favorites

The pas week I have been a little busy with my birthday. This annual event marking my born day when I  loose all sensibilities of work  and responsibilities  and become a baby all over again.
 Spare My Extenuation Remarks

The Truth is that even though it’s mid- July I have been dying to do this blog post.  Counted days desperately off of my calendar for June to end so I could list down all my favorites for the month .
June Favorites

For those of you who don’t know how this works. Here, I will list out everything that I have been extremely obsessed about in this month. There won’t be any restrictions things can range from books to shoes from mobile apps to events. Pretty arbitrary.
Lets Dive In.

      1.    Always The Bridesmaid: Lindsey Kelk

Being an obsessive devotee to the author its not surprising that I landed my hands on her new book. But for anyone who isn’t familiar with her work I beg you to get your hands on this.  This  book had me in tears because of laughter the sticky situations and the narrative is funny. After reading it, you will feel like going and hugging your sisters and best friends to death.  And most importantly will gather a feeling that its going to be okay.
Completed in 36 Hours

Get This: At "Flipkart" or "Amazon"


2. Red Lipstick: Streetwear(#1)

Red is quite a bold color of a lip shade. I too like all other girls found it too showy and standing out, would shy away from it. Even though secretly I would lust after Taylor Swifts and  Deepika Padukone Red lips. Finally after loads self encouragement I tried it. Guess what? I didn’t end up looking like a bee had bitten my lips and they had swollen. In fact I looked quite presentable and I wore it at daily basis too. So I strongly recommend you all to try out this shade. Or maybe get out the ones you have thrown at the back of you drawers.
I don't normally eat my lipsticks.

Get This: At"New U" Store


      3. The Green Mug

I am an avid collector of mugs. Sounds strange? Well as I see it if people can collect coins, shoes, comics, stamps , earrings etc why not mugs? Anyways, on my recent trip to Darjeeling( done a post already ) I picked up this green mug with it very own lid. It has all the 8 auspicious symbols of Buddhism which include the Lotus, the conch shell,  two golden fish, banner of victory among others.
Beverage Addiction

 Get This: At any local crockery sore. Mugs with lids are a raging trend but might be a little difficult to get the same print.

     

          4. The Uggs

These aren’t your normal pair of boots.  These are Uggs the queen bee of all boots. Every star swears by I and adorns them even in summers. For those who are clueless, Uggs are an Australian based brand of shoes loved and worn by everyone and anyone. They are super comfy and I got me some. I bought it in Gangtok  in the leopard print were the last available in my size. My long hunt finally ended.  And for the first time I look forward to winters.

Get This: It's quite a task to posses one of these.(trust me i know) but try.  :http://www.darveys.com/blog/ugg-australia-the-leader-in-italian-boots/


       5. These Bookmarks

I have been completely getting my “aw” moments whenever I open a book. These extremely adorable bookmarks have been around for quite some time now but I got them just recently they hook on to the pages of the book and never loose it. They don’t slip out the problem which occurs with normal  bookmarks and did I mention before about how cute they are!!
Strawberry & Lady Bug

Get This: At Flipkart



P.S:  Soon this blog will have a new website and new name

 Thanks For All the Support

Signingoff


   







2.




Comments

  1. I love the pictures you put in this blog.
    :*
    I wonder what are my June favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment