That Teacher

There are just two kinds of Teachers in the world who’s classes we attend.

1.    The Extremly Strict Teacher (Hitler)
2.    The Good-Looking One (the Hottie)

                                                    And we all LOVE The latter!!

There was always that One friend who had HOTS for your young tuition teacher or the  new bachelor teacher in school 
All the boys of your class loved a specific science teacher who, the day wore a sari all your male classmate’s hormones  Sky-Rocketed.

Maybe that Kid was you .Who had a major crush for  your teacher.

The only reason I studied social science was because I used to have a huge “Girl Crush” on my Punjaban Mam, who used to dress up really well. Just imagine how my male classmates must have loved her.


I also remember having this amazing tutor  in our colony who used to come on a bike and he made everyone around swoon! He just had one whole batch of tutors as girls. How I envied them. (I already had a tutor couldn’t get to his class)

I mean if teachers look like this who wouldn’t want to study?

 Personally I think its adorable , if the whole crushing business is kept under control. But 

here’s a few things that happen if you have a Good-looking Master Ji!


      1.    They have full attendance:



                                Who would want to miss their class after all?
    
      2.    The students perform better:

Just to form  a good impression on the teacher. We work harder than ever in their class!
     
    3.    Her Favorite student is recklessly envied:

                   Now everyone wants to be “Teacher’s Pet”

This has to be one thing that needs to be experienced in one’s student life. The forbidden fruit for us! *sigh*

Hotmessexpresss signing off!



Comments